The Global Medical Robotic System Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 14.5% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-robotic-systems-market
The Global Medical Robotic System Market is segmented on the lines of its type, application and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers surgical robots, rehabilitation robots and bio robots. Based on application segmentation it covers neurosurgery, laparoscopy, orthopedic, others. The Global Medical Robotic System Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
For conducting flawless surgeries Medical robotic systems use robotics and automation for surgeries. The utilization of robots for straightforward use, for example, helps with surgical devices and endoscopy has now developed to a few applications. Today, these robotic systems are found in emergency reply, neurosurgeries, radiology, smaller scale surgeries, and prosthetics and in non-medicinal applications in a few doctor’s facilities. There are different sorts of medical robotic systems accessible in the market that are utilized for particular work as intended to take into account particular needs. The market is mushroomed with medical robots that are commercially available to carry out research and development on a large scale so as to introduce innovative technologies in them. With the help of robotic assistance it is proved that the outcome complex surgical procedures improve the danger of patient injury decays and the term of staying in the hospital decreases.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Medical Robotic System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accuray, Hansen Medical, Med robotics Corporation, I Robot Corporation, Tital Medical, MAKO Surgical, Mckesson Corp., RenishawPlc, Stanmore Implants Worldwide, Esko Bionics. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Medical Robotic System Market are as follows:
- Increasing adoption of medical robots in healthcare practice boosting market growth
- Technological advances
- Improved medical outcomes
- Error minimized procedures
- Increase in the demand for minimally invasive procedures
- Rise in the geriatric population
- High profitrelated with the use of medical robots
The restraining factors of Global Medical Robotic System Market are as follows:
- Concerns relating to safety Over Robotic Surgery Devices
- Complex procedures
- Lack of technical professionals to perform surgeries
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Medical Robotic System Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Medical Robotic System Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Medical Robotic System Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Medical Robotic System Market is Segmented on the lines of Type Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Surgical Robots its covers Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy, Steerable Catheters & Others. Rehabilitation Robots its covers Assistive Robots, Exoskeleton Robots, Prosthetics, Orthotics & Others. Bio robots its covers Tele presence Robots, Pharmacy Automation, Disinfection Robot, Nanorobots & Others.
By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Neurosurgery, Laparoscopy, Orthopedic and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Medical Robotic System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Medical Robotic System Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-robotic-systems-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Advantages Offered By Robot-Assisted Training in Rehabilitation Therapy
18.104.22.168 Technological Advancements
22.214.171.124 Increase in Funding for Medical Robots Research
126.96.36.199 Issuance of Ipos By Medical Robots Companies
188.8.131.52 Growing Hospital Investments in Medical Robots
184.108.40.206 Safety Concerns Over Robotic Surgery Devices
220.127.116.11 High Cost of Robotic Systems and Unjustified Cost Benefits of Robotic Surgeries
18.104.22.168 Rapid Growth in the Aging Population
22.214.171.124 Development of Nanorobots for Cancer Treatment
126.96.36.199 Rising Patient Preference for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Medical Robots Market, By Product
8 Medical Robots Market, By Application
9 Medical Robots Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
11.3 Stryker Corporation
11.4 Hocoma AG
11.5 Mazor Robotics Ltd.
11.6 Hansen Medical, Inc. (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Auris Surgical Robotics)
11.7 Accuray Incorporated
11.8 Omnicell, Inc.
11.10 EKSO Bionics Holdings, Inc.
11.11 Kirby Lester LLC
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States